Monday, July 2, 2012

The Sleeping and the Dead is my new paranormal mystery series starring Jackie Lyons - a photographer who has a number of bad habits, including seeing ghosts.

The idea for the novel came to me after these photos of my son were taken by my brother-in-law's camera.

Yes, I said they were taken by the camera. No one has any memory of shooting these photos.

Since Jackie Lyons sees and sometimes photographs ghosts, I thought it would be fun to create a website dedicated to the exploration of ghostly photography.

If you have strange photos that would like to share, send them to me or post them in comments (if that's possible). Also send me links to stories about ghostly photos or videos. Feel free to tell your ghost stories in comments. I'll probably tell a few of my own along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment